Family conversations during the holidays
This holiday season is a great time to take the cards for a spin with friends and family who are visiting. What’s great about asking questions is you might learn something really cool about someone else or inspire them to do something amazing for their community. When you share all the kindness work you have been doing in your own house and community, you can spark kindness in someone else. Along the way, you might even be inspired yourself or even learn some really cool things about your family!!
This season, let’s take it up a notch with a pay it forward challenge.
- Step 1: Find out what the person is passionate about. Do they love animals or feel a calling to help the environment?
- Step 2: Ask them what being a helper looks like. Is it donating time, money or items?
- Step 3: What organization in their area could use a helper? You can share ways you have impacted others with your helping skills. From donating clothes to picking up trash, you have been a kindness crusader this year.
- Step 4: Let’s write it down and share with each other. Making goals and commitments help us follow through.
- Step 5: Challenge them to pay it forward and recruit other kindness crusaders. Kindness is a big job, and we need lots of helpers!
Wishing you health, happiness and kindness! Xo